Albukhary International University is a non-profit university that offers a fully residential campus and its facility is equipped with the latest technologies. It offers It strives to provide students with an environment conducive to self-discovery, developing relationships, and developing knowledge of global issues. Al-Bukhari International University’s students are exposed to holistic education by engaging them in both academics and social activities.
This university campus echoes the magnificent learning sights of the past with its soothing architectural splendor. Even though many of the buildings look reminiscent of classical Muslim architecture during the golden age of learning in the early twentieth century. Its beauty goes beyond its beautifully designed buildings, or its rich and diverse student body, which counts over 40 countries.
Having a diverse group of students challenges their minds to reach their potential. Through Al-Bukhary International University, talent-rich individuals who would not be able to attend university due to a financial problem will be able to get access to study there.
An applicant of Al-Bukhary International University meeting the academic and scholarship eligibility criteria will be invited to an interview session. During the interview session, the following aspects will be thoroughly evaluated.
About the Scholarship – Brief Description
|Host University||Al-Bukhary International University (AIU)|
|Eligible Nations||International Students|
|Application Deadline||Still Ongoing|
- The applicant’s age must be between 18 (eighteen) and twenty-two (22) years old
- The applicant marital status must be ‘Single’.
- Below-average income for households US$300 for international candidate and MYR 2,400 (Sabah and Sarawak), MYR 5,300( W.P Kuala Lumpur, W.P Putrajaya & W.P Labuan) or MYR 2,900 (Perlis, Kedah, Pulau Pinang, Perak, Kelantan, Terengganu, Johor, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang).
- Scholarship statement only if the applicant is sponsored by other party
- Applicant father’s ID or death certificate if he’s no more
- His/her mother’s ID) or her death certificate
- Father’s income proof (Declaration Form)
- Mother’s income proof (Declaration Form)
- General utility bill – electricity or water
- Letter of refrees
- Three (3) Photos of the applicant’s family house (outside view, living room, and kitchen
- The reasons why the Albukhary International Foundation should sponsor you. You must write minimum of 150 words in English language
- You must state how the scholarship can contribute to your future. You must write minimum of 150 words in English language
- State clearly what qualifies you a suitable and good candidate who deserves the scholarships. State any relevant experience or achievement earned through education, skills, work or any other activities. You must write minimum of 150 words in English language as well.
We wish you all the best of luck! Click here to share the information.