AlQasimia University scholarship for international students to study in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is now open for the fall semester of the academy year 2023-2024 through the university admission portal. The scholarships are available in 5 different colleges of the university.
AlQasimia University, located in Sharjah, UAE, is a leading institution that offers a wide range of academic programs to students from all over the world. The university is committed to providing quality education and offers several scholarships to support students who are passionate about learning.
It is ranked #31st position in the country according to the just conclude QS World Ranking. The university is also ranked #9286 in the whole world. Undeniably, AlQasimia is one of the best universities in the region and in the world at large.
In this article, we’ll discuss everything you need to know about the AlQasimia University Scholarship, including available colleges, documents required, eligibility criteria, the application process, selection criteria, and benefits.
A Brief Description of the AlQasimia University Scholarship
|Country/Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Host University||AlQasimia University|
|Eligible Nations||International Students|
Below are the 5 colleges to which international students can apply:
- College of Arts and Humanities
- College of Communication
- College of Economics and Administration
- College of Sharia and Islamic Studies
- College of the Noble Qur’an
You can apply to any of the above colleges of AlQasimia at the moment. Note that the scholarship seats are limited to a particular number of international students. The AlQasimia scholarships are fully funded and available for international students around the world who wish to pursue academic studies at a bachelor’s degree level.
Are you an international student who is eligible for this scholarship? Check if you have all the required documents. Below are the documents to be submitted when applying for the AlQasimia University scholarship:
- The original high school certificate with transcripts.
- The transcripts for the high school grades (tenth – eleventh – twelfth) – last three years grades.
- Attestation of all the above-mentioned documents by the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country of the applicant where the certificate is issued, and the UAE embassy in the country concerned. If the United Arab Emirates embassy is not available in your country, the authentication can be done in any Arab country embassies operating in your country.
- Legal certificates have to be translated to either Arabic or English with attestation from the above-mentioned authorities.
- Ministry of Education recognized evidence in the country from which the certificate was issued.
- An international passport translated into Arabic with the certification of the translated image from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country of the student as well as the embassy of the United Arab Emirates.
To be eligible for the AlQasimia University Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a student from outside the UAE.
- You must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or its equivalent.
- You must have a minimum score of 6.0 on the IELTS test or its equivalent.
- You must provide evidence of financial need.
- You must have been accepted into an undergraduate or graduate program at Al-Qasimia University.
To apply for the AlQasimia University Scholarship, students must follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the Al Qasimia University website and navigate to the scholarship page.
- Select the scholarship that you are interested in applying for.
- Download and or fill out the scholarship application form.
- Attach all required documents, including academic transcripts, IELTS scores, and personal statements.
- Submit the application form and all required documents.
- Wait for a response from the scholarship committee.
The AlQasimia University Scholarship committee selects recipients based on the following criteria:
- Academic performance: The committee looks for students who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement.
- Financial need: The scholarship is intended to help students who may not be able to afford to pay for their education.
- English proficiency: Students must have a good command of the English language to be considered for the scholarship.
- Motivation: The committee looks for students who are motivated to succeed and make a difference in their communities.
Benefits of the Scholarship
Recipients of the Al-Qasimia University Scholarship receive the following benefits:
- Accommodation: The scholarship covers the cost of on-campus accommodation.
- Health insurance: The scholarship covers the cost of health insurance.
- Monthly allowance: Recipients receive a monthly allowance to cover living expenses.
- Travel expenses: The scholarship covers the cost of one return ticket to the student’s home country.
- Tuition fees: The scholarship covers the full cost of tuition.
The Al-Qasimia University Scholarship is a great opportunity for students who want to pursue higher education but cannot afford it. The scholarship provides financial assistance to eligible students who have demonstrated academic excellence, financial need, and English proficiency. If you meet the eligibility requirements, take advantage of this opportunity to pursue your dreams of higher education.
We wish you all the best! Click here to join our Telegram channel for easier access to our posts and updates.
3 thoughts on “AlQasimia University Scholarship for International Students 2023-2024. Apply Now”
أطلب منحة دراسية
آرید بکلوریست الی جامعة الكریمه