AlQasimia University scholarship for international students to study in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is now open for the spring semester of the academy year 2022-2023 through the university admission portal. The scholarships are available in 5 different colleges of the university.
AlQasimia University is situated in Sharjah city of the United Arab Emirates. This is an institution that is ranked #31st position in the country according to the just conclude QS World Ranking.
The university is also ranked #9286 in the whole world. Undeniably, AlQasimia is one of the best universities in the region and in the world at large.
Below are the 5 colleges to which international students can apply:
- College of Arts and Humanities
- College of Communication
- College of Economics and Administration
- College of Sharia and Islamic Studies
- College of the Noble Qur’an
You can apply to any of the above colleges of AlQasimia at the moment. Note that the scholarship seats are limited to a particular number of international students. The AlQasimia scholarships are fully funded and available for international students around the world who wish to pursue the academy studies at a bachelor’s degree level
About the Scholarship – A Brief Description
|Country/Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Host University||AlQasimia University|
|Eligible Nations||International Students|
Are you an international student who is eligible for this scholarship? Check if you have all the required documents. Below are the documents to be submitted when applying for the AlQasimia University scholarship:
- The original high school certificate with transcripts.
- The transcripts for the high school grades (tenth – eleventh – twelfth) – last three years grades.
- Attestation of all the above-mentioned documents by the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country of the applicant where the certificate is issued, and the UAE embassy in the country concerned. If the United Arab Emirates embassy is not available in your country, the authentication can be done in any Arab country embassies operating in your country.
- Legal certificates have to be translated to either Arabic or English with attestation from the above-mentioned authorities.
- Ministry of Education recognition evidence in the country from which the certificate was issued.
- An international passport translated into Arabic with the certification of the translated image from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country of the student as well as the embassy of the United Arab Emirates.
We wish you all the best! Click here to join our Telegram channel for easier access to our posts and updates.