Boston University scholarship in the USA offers various merit awards for national and international students. Some of the scholarships cover full tuition and recognize high-achieving candidates. Most of these awards are for academics. Many others are meant for talented artists, athletes, and performers. Also, the merit-based awards are not required students to submit a financial aid application.
Who is eligible for the scholarship?
The students who are eligible for the scholarship include:
- United States citizens
- Permanent residents
- Non-citizens: they are eligible to apply for all merit awards as well as other scholarships.
- International students: they are considered for both Presidential and Trustee Scholarships only.
The Presidential Scholarships are for first-year applicants irrespective of where they come from. It is for those who have exceptional academic achievement. Besides being among the most gifted candidates, they also outshine beyond the classroom. Moreso, they are leaders in both schools and communities.
- Annual Value of the Scholarship: $25,000
- Deadline: March 01, 2023
- Eligible Nationalities: it is open to international students
Boston University also offers a scholarship known as the Trustee Scholarship for international students. Here, the candidates will be part of a unique campus community that offers the following opportunities:
- intellectual opportunity
- cultural opportunity, and;
- Social opportunity.
Scholarship Benefits and Eligibility
- Annual Value: Full tuition and fees
- Application Deadline: March 01, 2023
- Number of Awards: 20
- Eligible Nationalities: open to international students
We wish you all the best of luck!