The University of Majmaah, Saudi Arabia announces the opening of its scholarship programs for both international students and Saudi residents. The scholarships application is available to non-Saudi students in order to study in the Kingdom of Saudi at the university.
The university of Majmaah offers two kinds of scholarships which are: external grants (for non-Saudi students residing outside the Kingdom of Saudi), and internal grants (for non-Saudi students residing in the Kingdom with residential permits).
The grants at the university are free, partial, or paid according to the rules guiding it through the University Council, and in a manner that does not disagree with the regulations governing it.
Majmaah University will start receiving applications from interested individuals who are non-Saudi citizens but living in Saudi with residential permits as of March 02, 2022, and will close by March 12, 2022, which is the deadline for the application for non-Saudi citizens with a residential permit.
About the Scholarship – Brief Description
|Scholarship Type||Fully Funded|
|Starting Date||March 02, 2022|
|Application Deadline||March 12, 2022|
Below are the admission requirements for the internal scholarships at Majmaah University:
- The applicants are subject to the admission requirements applicable to Saudis.
- The student should not have been obtained for another scholarship from any of the educational institutions in the Saudi Kingdom.
- He/she should not ever been dismissed from any Saudi Kingdom educational institutions.
- Female applicants must have a mahram who studies in the kingdom according to the regulating instructions, provided that he is covered by a scholarship or has a regular residence.
- Applicants must pass the medical examination set by Majmaah University.
- The applicant must obtain the approval of the person on his record to study at the university.
- The applicant must comply to be a regular resident in the Kingdom.
- The applicant’s age must be in between 17 years of age (minimum age) and 25 years (maximum).
- He/she must obtain a weighted or equivalent percentage of not less than 80 percentage except for the College of Engineering and the College of Computer and Information Sciences (they required percentage of at least 90%
The interested applicants who wish to apply to study at Majmaah University must submit the following documents as they are required for application validation:
Documents required after the final nomination for admission to the university:
- A copy of the high school certificate of the student with the original for conformance.
- A copy of unexpired residence permit with the original for matching.
- A copy of an unexpired valid passport with the original for matching.
- Scholarship application form
How To Apply for Majmaah University Scholarship
An applicant who wishes to study/apply to Majmaah University for Bachelor’s degree program must be eligible with the required documents above and fulfill the admission requirements. If you are eligible, you are qualified to apply.
The scholarship application of the University of Majmaah is to be applied electronically. You must go to the university’s official website to apply to be on the safer side.
We wish you all the best!