Imam Abdul Rahman bin Faisal University announces the launch of the admission portal for the next academic year 1443 AH.
The Deanship of Admission and Registration launches the electronic admission portal for the next academic year 1443 AH, and applications for admission will be received, God willing, during the period from 17 to 21 Dhu al-Hijjah 1442 AH.
|Location||Kingdom of Saudi Arabia|
|Host||Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University|
|Eligible Countries||Saudis and Non-Saudi (with residential permit)|
|Application Deadline||July 31, 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
- The candidate who want to apply for the scholarship must be a Saudi or a non-Saudi (with a Saudi mother)
- For non-Saudis or displaced tribes to accept the internal grant, the applicant
- He must be between (17-25) years old.
- The non-Saudi applicant for the internal scholarship must have a valid residency, and the comparison is made according to the available seats for each nationality after the approval of the Ministry of Education, with tuition fees of 500 riyals per academic unit, plus value-added tax for the duration of his studies at the university.
- The applicant from the displaced tribes must have a valid residence permit or proof of an extract from the Ministry of Interior, and the comparison is made according to the seats available by the Ministry of Education.
- The applicant must have obtained the Saudi General Secondary Certificate or its equivalent within five years of the current year 1441-1442 AH, and a maximum of 1437-1438 AH, to apply for all programs except health programs.
- The applicant must have obtained a score in the two tests (General Aptitude and Achievement) from the National Center for Measurement and documented in the Governmental Transactions Program (Yesser), and that no more than five years have passed since the date of the test when submitting an application to join the university.
- The applicant should not have a current or previous record at Imam Abdul Rahman bin Faisal University.
- He must not be enrolled or accepted in another Saudi university.
Instructions for choosing and fulfilling desires and How To Apply
- The applicant determines his desires with a maximum of (8 desires) after careful study and arranges them according to his priority so that the first desire is the highest in priority and then ranks in the following desires. The greater the number of desires, the greater the chance of obtaining admission to the university .
- Non-Saudi applicants will be shown the desires available to them. .
- The applicant can modify his wishes during the application period only, and at the end of this period he adheres to these desires and cannot be modified. These desires are in this sequence as the contract between the applicant and the university so that he obtains the highest desire that can be achieved by his weighted percentage.
The application mode for the scholarship is online. You can apply between now and the deadline date – July 31, 2021.
We wish you all the best!