The King Khalid University Scholarships are now open to international students who live in Saudi Arabia with resident permits. The Deanship of Admission and Registration of King Khalid University (KKU) announces the opening of the admission portal for internal scholarships in undergraduate programs for non-Saudis with Saudi residential permits for the academic year 1444 AH.
This announcement of the King Khalid University scholarship states that it would be available for admission for the next academic year 1444 AH. You can read further to learn more about admission details that including the required documents, dates to apply, how to apply, and the eligibility criteria.
Note that, this application is limited to those who want to apply for the non-paid King Khalid University undergraduate scholarship. The application to the internal fully-funded scholarships KKU is scheduled to start on 05/02/1444 AH. The deadline for the application will be 15/02/1444 AH.
King Khalid University Ranking
King Khalid University is one of the top universities globally. According to the recent QS World University Rankings, the university ranks #701 – 750 in the world. Though the university is not ranks #1 in its region (Arab) but it’s one of the best universities in Arab regions as it ranks #43.
Any application request for the King Khalid University scholarship before the starting date or after the deadline would be automatically rejected. It won’t consider valid.
About the King Khalid University Scholarship 2022-2023 – A Brief Description
|Host||King Khalid University (KKU)|
|Scholarship Type||Fully Funded|
|Eligible Nationalities||International Students (with residential permits)|
KKU Eligibility Criteria
Below are the eligibility criteria for the students who wish to apply for the King Khalid University scholarship:
- Obtaining a high school diploma for a period not exceeding 5 years, and he must pass an achievement and aptitude test.
- Acceptance of internal scholarships is limited to the capabilities available in the departments and the number determined by the Ministry of Education, and the comparison between applicants is carried out according to the accepted admission criteria.
- He should not have obtained another scholarship from an educational institution in the Kingdom.
- The applicant’s age for a bachelor’s degree and a sub-university diploma should not be more than (25) years.
- The scholarship student is not entitled to change his major after being accepted into a particular major.
- The admission of the male/female student is limited to an academic seat only.
Admission mechanism: The student submits an electronic application so that a copy of the high school certificate and a copy of the residence permit is uploaded, then saves the application number, and the status of the application can be monitored through the website.
Note that the acceptance is considered automatic and does not require submitting any papers or documents to the administration.
We wish you all the best of luck!