Najran University announced its need to fill a number of academic positions for both sexes with national competencies qualified scientifically and practically at the degree of (Professor – Associate Professor – Assistant Professor), and that is by the contracting system for the academic year 1443 AH / 1444 AH.
The university stipulated that the applicant should be a Saudi national, holding a doctorate degree or its equivalent from a Saudi university or a recognized foreign university, and that the doctorate specialization be an extension of the bachelor’s and master’s specialization, and that all certificates be full-time and full-time.
It also stipulated that the general grade in the bachelor’s degree is at least very good and that the equivalency of the doctorate degree be attached if obtained from a university outside Saudi Arabia, with a preference for acceptance for those who have a published scientific production or accepted for publication in approved scientific journals, in addition to the applicant’s fulfillment of the conditions The applicant must pass the personal interview and tests prepared by the scientific departments, with the attachment of the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties classification certificate for health and technical jobs.
The university has specified the required documents, which are a copy of a valid national identity, a certified copy of the document, the academic record for each of the “bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate” degrees, and scientific publishing.
The university called on applicants to submit all documents via the website, starting on Saturday, Muharram 13 equivalents to August 21, 2021, and the submission deadline will be on Muharram 20 which is equivalents to August 28, 2021, through the Academic Jobs’ Portal of Najran University.
Eligibility Criteria for the Vacant Posts
The following are the eligibility criteria for the vacant posts consideration:
- The applicant must be a Saudi national.
- The applicant must have a doctorate degree or its equivalent from a Saudi university or from a recognized foreign university.
- The doctoral specialization of the applicant should be an extension of the bachelor’s and master’s specialization, and all certificates should be full-time and full-time.
- The general assessment of the applicant in the bachelor’s degree should be at least very good.
- The applicant must attach the equivalency of the doctoral degree if obtained from an external university.
- Preference in acceptance for those who have a published scientific production or accepted for publication in approved refereed scientific journals.
- That the applicant fulfills the special conditions of the college he is applying to.
- The applicant must pass the personal interview and the tests prepared by the scientific departments, if any.
- The applicant must attach a certificate of classification of the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties for health and technical jobs.
- The applicant must upload all documents via the Job Application website
Documents to be attached to applying for vacant posts include:
- A copy of a valid national ID.
- A certified copy of the document and the academic record for each degree (bachelor’s – master’s – doctorate), and in case the applicant obtained the qualification from an external university, a (certified copy of the documents’ equivalences) must be attached.
- A copy of academic experiences and scientific publication.
How To Apply for Najran University Vacant Positions
Are you eligible for the vacant positions at Najran University and do you have all the required documents? You can apply within the starting date – August 21, 2021, and the deadline date – August 28, 2021.
We wish you all the best of luck!