Najran University Scholarship is now open through its electronic admission portal for scholarship students (international students) who reside either inside or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is available through the university’s electronic portal from August 16, 2022, until August 22, 2022).
The Najran University’s Deanship of Admission and Registration announced the commencement of receiving scholarship applications through her electronic portal from international students (both internal and external).
The Najran University scholarship’s current application is not available for all levels of degrees except for bachelor’s degrees. And this scholarship is for all international students whether internal or external (that is, non-Saudis who live inside Saudi with a resident permit or non-Saudis who live outside the Kingdom. It is mainly for whoever wishes to continue their education in Najran within or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
About the Najran University Scholarship – Brief Description
|Fund Type||Fully Funded|
|Eligibility Nationalities||Any international students whether living in Saudi or outside|
|Starting Date||August 16, 2022|
|Application Deadline||August 22, 2022|
Najran University is one of the public universities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It offers both full funding and partial funding scholarship programs in various academic levels and a number of academic fields.
The Najran University scholarship is accepting students who wish to pursue their studies in diploma, undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D. after meeting certain conditions set by the Admission and Registration Deanship of Najran University and the Ministry of Education of the Kingdom.
Additionally, the interested students who want to apply for the Najran University scholarship must have a number of documents that are required for the students to be accepted into any course of study at the university. Let’s talk more about the scholarship. What are the eligibility criteria and the documents required for admission?
Eligibility Criteria for Najran University Scholarship
Do you want to know if you are eligible for this scholarship? The application is for those who meet the eligibility criteria which are listed below:
- The applicant must possess a high school diploma or equivalent obtained from outside Saudi Arabia
- The applicant must have a minimum high school graduation result of nothing less than credit/very good
- The Najran University’s applicant must have not previously studied in a similar program from any university in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, otherwise, such application will be terminated
- The applicant must be medically (physically and mentally) fit.
- The maximum age considered for the application is twenty-five. He/she must not exceed the age
- Female applicants must have a (close family member) residency in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to apply for the scholarship.
- The student must not be previously dismissed from any educational institution within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Below are the documents expecting the applicants to submit while applying for the Najran University Scholarship:
- International Passport
- High School Certificate
- High School Transcript
How To Apply For The Scholarship
The scholarship application is only allowed on the university’s electronic portal. You can apply now if you’re interested in studying at Najran University. The portal of the university is open for a week only. The deadline is August 22, 2022. You can watch the video below to learn how to apply it yourself.
Do you need more opportunities to study abroad? You can visit this link to apply for more scholarship opportunities.
We wish you all the best!