Students who are foreigners choose to study and apply for the undergraduate programs that are opened in Qatar University through her scholarships for countless reasons.
Qatar University is recognized as one of the largest and oldest universities at the moment in Qatar. It also earned this reputation globally.
The Qatar University scholarships offer the broadest one in terms of undergraduate students selection in majors and minors from ten different reputable colleges of the university.
Also, the University of Qatar offers a program known as Foundation Program. The scholarship of this kind is mainly opened to students who are high school graduates. The purpose of the Foundation Program is to prepare students in order to meet the minimum entrance requirements set by the various colleges of the university.
About the Program – Brief Description
|Fund Type||Fully Funded|
|Eligible Nations||International Students|
Benefits of the Scholarship Program
If you are a scholar who studies in a bachelor’s degree program of the university, you can enjoy the following opportunities:
- Working with an exceptional faculty
- Accessing to the university great educational resources, libraries, and laboratories to help you in preparing for your career
- Free accommodation for each candidates from the day one till your graduation day at the university
- Free textbooks to make learning easier for you
- Monthly stipend of 500QR
- Annual ticket (to and fro)
- Three meals in a day
To apply for the Qatar University program, the interested candidate is required to submit the following documents:
- Passport ID
- Passport photograph
- High school certificate and transcript attested by the Foreign Affairs Ministry and the Qatar Embassy in the applicant’s country.
- Application fee of QR200 (non-refundable) to the university