Al-Jouf University announces the availability of academic positions at the rank of (Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor), for Saudi men and women in: (Sakaka, Qurayyat, Tabarjal), as follows:
The application period starts from Sunday: 29/12/1442 AH, until Monday: 08/01/1443 AH.
Below are the job application conditions:
- The study should be in all three academic levels (regularly).
- Extension of specialization in the three academic stages (bachelor, master, and doctoral degrees), with the exception of specializations that do not grant a bachelor’s degree.
- The grade in all academic levels should not be less than very good or its equivalent.
- To have academic degrees from Saudi universities, or universities recommended by the Ministry of Education.
- Pass the personal interview.
Required Documents for the Job
Below are the required documents the applicants are expected to submit while applying for the job:
- A copy of the national ID.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Copy of academic qualifications and academic records (Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D.).
- A copy of the equivalences of documents from outside the Kingdom.
How to Apply for Al-Jouf Job
To submit the application for the post of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, or Professor, you are required to visit the website of the Vice Presidency for Graduate Studies and Scientific Research at Al-Jouf University via this link.
To view the required specializations, click here.
For inquiries and assistance:
Please contact by e-mail: [email protected]
All the best to the applicants!