The Islamic University of Madinah scholarships are open through its admission portal. The Deanship of Admission and Registration at the Islamic University of Madinah announces to external scholarship candidates from non-Arab nations that the electronic portal of the university is open to any interested students who are international students.
The Islamic University of Madinah scholarship is announced to commence on Thursday, September 29, 2022. The scholarship application is only open to international students applying for the undergraduate program in Islamic courses aspect.
The Islamic University of Madinah University is an excellent institution in the Saudi Arabia Kingdom. Also, its regarded as one of the top Public universities available for male Muslim students in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The university was recently ranked #801-1000 with ranking criteria 97% and 100% based on International Faculty and International Students respectively in the just concluded QS World University Ranking 2023. It maintains its last year’s global ranking of #801-1000 and ranked #81-90 in the Arab Region Ranking contrary to last year’s ranking (2022) which was #51-60 in the Arab Region. Undeniably, the Islamic University of Madinah is still one of the best universities in the world.
Brief Descriptions of Islamic University of Madinah Scholarships
|Country/Location||Kingdom of Saudi Arabia|
|Host Institution||Islamic University of Madinah|
|Eligible Nationalities||International Students|
|Application Deadline||Still Ongoing|
To apply for this scholarship, each applicant is required to upload some documents. Without these documents, you can’t apply for the scholarship, but if you luckily access the application portal, you can’t gain admission without them.
The documents which are required to submit while applying for the Islamic University of Madinah scholarships for the undergraduate program include the following:
- A Color passport-sized (6×4) Photograph, which must be taken without glasses, against a white background, without using a cap
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of accepting Islam for applicants who are not Muslim by birth (if available).
- High School/GCSE/A-level Certificate and Transcript
- Identity Card (where applicable)
- International Passport
- A letter of introduction/recommendation from any Islamic foundation in the student’s country, or from two reliable Muslim individuals. This must state the applicant’s religious devotion as well as his Islamic morals
- A medical report showing clearly the status of the applicant’s health, sight and hearing, and lack of infectious diseases (if applicable). Note that. the certificate/report must be issued by a reliable medical center
- Testimony of Conduct
There are some criteria the university sets for international applicants. Below are the eligibility criteria to be considered for the applicant(s):
- The applicant for the Madinah University scholarship must be a Muslim
- The applicant’s age must not be less than 17 years while the maximum age is 25 years
- He must be of good conduct
- The student must be an international student (foreigner) and abide by the rules and regulations of Madinah University
- The student must be medically fit
- He must hold a High School Certificate or equivalent whether from Saudi Arabia or outside the Kingdom
- The applicant’s high school certificate must be issued by a well-recognized high school (private or public) and must not be older than 5 years old
How To Apply for the Scholarship
The Islamic University of Madinah scholarship application mode is online. You can only apply through the university’s electronic portal. Note that, the university has no agent anywhere, but you can meet people who will help you with registration only by sending the required documents to them.
We wish you all the best!