Saudi Electronic University is a public university in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The SEU which is situated in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, and offers a list of ICT, Information and Communication Technologies, Electronic Learning, as well as integrated education. It also produces the economy as well as the knowledgeable society in Saudi Arabia and delivers civilizational messages around the world.
Saudi Electronic University is proudly offering a variety of quality programs. Its programs enhance the concept of learning with no stop and lifelong education, through 11 branches covering most regions of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
In July 2020, the Minister of Education in Saudi Arabia appointed a female as president of Saudi Electronic University for the first time. The president’s name is Lilac AlSafadi.
About the SEU Scholarship 2021-2022 – A Brief Description
|Host||Saudi Electronic University (SEU)|
|Scholarship Type||Fully Funded|
|Degree Level||Master Degree|
|Application Deadline||July 30, 2021|
|Eligible Nationalities||International Students, Saudi Residents|
Below are the eligibilities for the SEU Scholarship:
- Provide the result of one of the approved language tests, (IELTS_Academic only) or (STEP), provided the test result is obtained within two years from the date of submission.
- A bachelor’s degree must have a good cumulative average (two out of four or three out of five).
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited university. In case of foreign certificates, they must be equivalenced according to the ministry of education’s equivalency program.
- If not Saudi, the applicant should hold an official scholarship for graduate studies or be the son of a Saudi woman.
- Obtain an approval letter from the applicant if the applicant is an employee.
- The applicant is required to submit two scientific recommendations from professors who have taught him or her.
- The Ministry of Education will exempt those with a bachelor’s degree from countries where English is the mother tongue.
- An important part of the admissions process is revising the timetable; to know the start and end dates of the application process, the date of announcement, and the final date for admissions results.
- Complete the admissions application and upload all necessary documents.
- The application link requires information to be filled out.
- You can find out which majors the university offers and what the admission requirements are on the admission portal on the university’s website.
- After the acceptance result is announced, the applicant accesses the admission portal, reviews the outcome, and completes the necessary steps to confirm acceptance (paying fees, uploading required documentation (if applicable).
- The admission process will now be competitive, based both on the announced admission criteria and the availability of seats, as of the end of the electronic application deadline.
- In the event that the qualification was obtained outside of the Kingdom, a copy of the Ministry of Higher Education’s certificate of equivalency is required.
- Your academic record must be certified (mandatory)
- A certified copy of the Bachelor’s degree (obligatory)
- A copy of the original English language proficiency test (ILETS_Academic only) or mandatory English language proficiency test (STEP) result
- For non-Saudi students with Saudi mothers, a copy of the mother’s national identity card is required.
- Saudi students must provide a copy of their civil status card or a copy of a valid residence permit (required)
- For employees (and for whom identification is not acceptable): letter of approval from the employer is required
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
How To Apply for the Scholarship
If you have interest in individual Saudi Electronic University Masters degree program, you can apply within now and the last date which is July 30, 2021. For more info, you can visit here
If you don’t know how to register, you can send your message to this contact. Mind you, its service is not free of charge.
We wish you all the best!