Welcome to a gateway of opportunities! The Koc University Scholarship beckons, offering a fully funded scholarship for studying in Turkey for international students. This prestigious scholarship encompasses tuition exemption, a monthly stipend, housing support, private health insurance, and even travel assistance.
About the Scholarship
Applications for the Koc University Master’s scholarship are currently open for International Students. Koc University has emerged as a global center of excellence in sciences and education, with a unique position to explore the intersection of medicine, engineering, natural sciences, social sciences, and business administration for both basic and applied research. It is currently ranked among the top 3 universities in Turkey according to the Times Higher Education rankings for 2021.
Details of the Fully Funded Master’s Scholarship for Studying in Turkey 2024 Opportunity
|Scholarships and Fellowships
|December 29, 2023
To qualify for the Koc University Scholarship, candidates must meet all the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All countries worldwide
- Every candidate is required to submit their application using the online application system.
- Submitting your application without securing the necessary exam scores (GRE, TOEFL) markedly diminishes the likelihood of acceptance and, by extension, your chances of receiving a scholarship.
- All applications are evaluated based on the academic merits of the candidate, not financial need.
- Scholarship results are sent to candidates through the online application system and email via an acceptance offer letter from the relevant graduate school.
For specific Master’s and Ph.D. program requirements and scholarship benefits provided by each graduate school, please visit their official websites.
Top diploma Curriculum Vitae Recent passport-sized photo Proof of nationality (passport, ID card) Language proficiency proof Recommendation letters Letter of intent
Benefits of the Fully Funded Master’s Scholarship to Live in Turkey
Koc University 2024 Scholarship will provide the following:
- Free HGS-type (Fast Pass) car stickers for campus entry
- Housing assistance (750 Turkish Lira/month) or free furnished accommodation (shared by 3-4 students) near the campus
- Meal card
- Monthly stipend of 3,000 Turkish Lira (increases to 3,500 Turkish Lira after Ph.D. qualification)
- Private health insurance (limited coverage)
- Travel support (once annually, with a fixed amount specified yearly) to attend scientific events
- Tuition fee exemption (up to 96,500 Turkish Lira per year)
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
Follow these steps to apply for the scholarship:
- Click on the official link to start now.
- Fill out the data form; make sure to complete all information on the official website.
- After completing the data, click on Submit.
- Make sure to obtain a confirmation email for your scholarship application.
- FAQs: Your Questions Answered
Q: Can I apply if I don’t have the required exam scores?
A: Although you can apply for the scholarship without exam scores, however, it would be a great chance if you have the necessary GRE and TOEFL scores. It contributes to your academic future!
Q: How are the scholarship applications evaluated?
A: Applications are evaluated based on academic excellence instead of financial need. Showcase your attainments and academic excellence to be distinct.
Q: What happens after applying?
A: Successful nominees will receive results via the online application portal and email via an acceptance offer letter from the relevant graduate school.
Take the Leap – Apply Now!
Don’t let this chance pass you by. Apply for the Koc University Scholarship now as tomorrow might be late, and embark on a transformative academic journey in the heart of Istanbul. Your tomorrow starts with a single click.
We wish you all the best as you are applying!