Imam University scholarship is fully available on the university electronic portal as of September 27, 2022. The Deanship of Admission and Registration of Imam University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia announces the commencement of an internal and external scholarship program for undergraduate students. This grant is available for both Saudi residents with residential permits and non-Saudi citizens for the first term of the next academic year of the university.
The Imam University scholarship application is open now to accept students from foreign countries and students who live in the Saudi Kingdom with a residential permit, in a number of disciplines, and it is open and will last for some weeks before it could be closed.
The electronic portal of the University of Imam, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is now available as of September 27, 2022, and ready to receive both external and internal scholarship applications from non-Saudi citizens from foreign countries.
About the Scholarship – Summary
|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Host/University||Imam University in Riyadh|
|Eligible Countries||External students (International Students)|
|Scholarship Type||Fully Funded|
|Application Deadline||opens for 2 weeks|
Grab this golden opportunity now and become one of the Imam University students by applying through the university portal.
Notwithstanding, you are advised to make sure you quickly enroll and submit your undergraduate application on time. Hence, the Imam University scholarship’s application deadline is coming in 2 weeks’ time. Submit your application today while the portal is still open and accepts applications from students before it is too late.
Eligibility Criteria for Imam University Scholarships 2023
- The candidate must be of good conduct.
- To vouch to abide by the university’s rules including its regulations.
- To be medically fit and okay.
- He must not fail any test or personal interview conducted by the appropriate authority of the University of Imam.
- The candidate is required to have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- The high school certificate to be presented by the candidate must be issued by a government school or an equivalent school at the university.
- He must commit to full-time learning.
- The student(s) must ensure that more than five years have not passed on the high school diploma credentials he obtained at the time of application.
- The candidate must be twenty-five years old or less than that at the studies commencement time.
- To accomplish any other terms or conditions circumscribed by the University Council and declared at the time of application.
We wish you become of the luckiest students who will receive the Imam University scholarship admission soon!