AlJouf University Scholarship for International Students who live outside or inside the Saudi Kingdom is now opened. It is available for students who wish to study in the Saudi Arabia Kingdom particularly in this great institution (Al-Jouf University).
The Deanship of Admission and Registration of AlJouf University announces the commencement of registration and submission of scholarship requests from interested non-Saudi who reside in the Kingdom or outside Saudi for the next academic year 2022/2023.
The above announcement was pasted on the twitter handle of the university of AlJouf on December 28 in order to create awareness for the scholarship request commencement through the university Scholarship portal. The scholarship is for both internal and external students (non-Saudi who resides in Saudi or outside Saudi Kingdom).
Jouf University Scholarship – Types
The Jouf University scholarship offers scholarships in full to various academic programs ranging from undergraduate, masters, and Ph.Ds. The scholarships are also available in two main types for the students.
The two types are: (i) Internal and (ii) External
- Internal Scholarships refer to the scholarships available for any student who is non-Saudi but resides in the Kingdom of Saudi with a valid residential permit and willing to study in the university
- External scholarships refer to the scholarships available for any student who is also non-Saudi but reside outside the Saudi Kingdom.
Jouf University Scholarship Eligibility and Requirements
To apply for the Jouf University international students scholarship, there are certain eligibility requirements to be fulfilled and agreed upon. Below are the required eligibilities:
- The students who want to apply for this scholarship must possess a high school diploma or its equivalent from any Saudi high school or from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The maximum age of the certificate should not exceed five years since obtaining it.
- He/she must be able to successfully pass any test or any interview granted by the University Council.
- The candidate must obtain the approval of his reference if he/she is working for any governmental or private section.
- He must not be previously dismissed from Al-Jouf University or any other Saudi university for academic or disciplinary reasons.
How-To Apply for the Jouf University Scholarship
The deadline for the application in which students can apply for the International students scholarship at Jouf University is within Wednesday – December 29, 2021 and January 01, 2022 which is the deadline for the scholarship request.
Note that the count down starts now. Make use of this opportunity by applying now before it’s too late. The only method to apply for the scholarship is by using the electronic portal of the university.
We wish you all the best of luck