The applications for the Radboud Scholarships Program 2023-2024 are open online for interested international students. Radboud University has designed its scholarship program for applicants who are highly motivated, smart, and reside outside the European Economic Area.
The scholarship offers the complete program of English taught Radboud University Master’s degree. Its scholarships are of two; fully-funded and partially-funded. It offers the two only for eligible international students. As an international student who wants to study abroad on a scholarship won’t miss this opportunity.
There is an opportunity for you to apply now via the university application portal. The only thing you need to be considered an eligible candidate is to get all the required documents, reside abroad, submit your application online before the deadline date, and so on.
Radboud Scholarship Funding Coverage
The Radboud scholarship applicants should learn what the scholarship covers in funds. The scholarship fund covers:
- Tuition fee worth €16,000
- Living costs value €10,800
- However, the partial scholarship covers tuition fees of € 2,168.
- There will be no immigration fees for all of the fully-funded scholarship holders.
- All scholarships cover the visa cost, residence permit, medical insurance, as well as liability insurance.
Below are the eligibility criteria for the Radboud scholarship:
- The applicant must have a passport
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree outside the Netherlands
- The applicant must have Proficiency in the English Language
- The student must be fully ready to comply with the Netherlands visa rules and regulations
- The applicant must enroll in an academic year program as well as a Master’s degree program for them to get the Radboud University scholarship
To apply for the Radboud University scholarship, the applicants must provide the below documents:
- a curriculum vitae (CV)
- Two letters of reference letters
- Bachelor’s degrees certificate
- Degree transcripts
- Letter of motivation
Application Deadline and How To Apply
All interested applicants are required to submit their scholarship/admission applications via the admission portal on or before March 01, 2023. The scholarship has been receiving students’ applications since the starting date of September 16, 2023.
We wish you all the best of luck!