If you want to study in Canada with a scholarship, read this post thoroughly. In this post, we will outline the University of Calgary Scholarship, detailing its advantages and providing a comprehensive application guide.
International students can benefit from fully funded scholarships offered by the University of Calgary. International students who start their first year of an undergraduate degree program in the fall term can receive a $20,000 scholarship each year.
The University of Calgary International Scholarship is an esteemed award that honors the outstanding accomplishments of international students beginning their undergraduate studies.
The University of Calgary offers top-notch educational opportunities to equip students for success in all aspects of life, along with groundbreaking research aimed at tackling the most urgent challenges facing society.
A Brief Description Of the Scholarship
|University of Calgary, Canada
|Click here to see the deadlines
|it varies depending on the Bachelor program chosen.
- College of Arts
- Science Faculty
- School of engineering
- School of medicine
- Faculty of Business
- Environmental Design Faculty
- The esteemed Faculty of Law
- Kinesiology Department
- Social Work Faculty
- Veterinary Medicine Faculty
- School of Education
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Nursing
All the courses offered by the Calgary University are here. Just check it.
University of Calgary Scholarship Benefits
The University of Calgary offers the following scholarships:
- Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship: $20,000 (can be renewed).
- The University of Calgary offers an International Entrance Scholarship of $20,000 that can be renewed.
International Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To qualify for the University of Calgary Scholarship, candidates must meet all the requirements listed below:
- The required language is English.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship
- Academic merit.
- The University of Calgary awards this scholarship every year to international students who are about to start their first year of an undergraduate degree program.
- To renew the scholarship at the University of Calgary for the second, third, and fourth years, recipients need to maintain a minimum GPA of 3.00 and complete at least 24.00 units in the previous terms.
- Financial need.
- Must have graduated from a recognized high school in China, which includes Hong Kong and Macau.
We highly recommend students consider enrolling in the Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Health Sciences, or Bachelor of Arts – Urban Studies programs at the prestigious University of Calgary.
International Entrance Scholarship
- Each year, they offer a scholarship to international undergraduate students starting their first year of any undergraduate program in the upcoming fall semester, provided they meet the university’s English language proficiency requirement.
- Students at the University of Calgary can renew their scholarship in the second, third, and fourth years as long as they maintain a GPA of 2.60 or higher, complete at least 24.00 units in the fall and winter terms, and continue to pay the international tuition fee.
- International students who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents must pay a differential fee and demonstrate academic merit.
How do I apply for the University of Calgary scholarships?
Do you want to apply for the scholarship? Here is the application guidelines to apply for the University of Calgary scholarship successfully:
(1) To Apply for the undergraduate scholarship program, follow these:
- You can start your application by setting up a UCalgary eID.
- Use the application guide to help you with your application.
(2) Submit your application and pay your $145 application fee.
After reviewing your application, you will be informed by the Calgary Student Center about specific instructions on how and where to submit any necessary documents. Visit the documents page here for more information.
(3) Apply for the scholarship. Follow the next steps:
- Access your Student Center in your myUofC portal.
- In your Student Center, click on the “My Financials” page.
- Scroll down to the Awards & Scholarships section and click on “Apply for Undergraduate Awards.” Please ensure pop-ups are enabled. If pop-ups are blocked, the page will not display.
A pop-up window will open on your screen with any open applications or ones that have recently closed.