The University of South Australia Scholarships 2023-2024 is now open to international students to pursue their education at postgraduate levels (Masters’s and Ph.D. degrees). The good news about the scholarship is that it offers tuition-fee scholarships for foreign students, unlike this one which is partially funded.
Do you want to pursue your studies at the above-mentioned levels in South Australia? The university is available for interested international students to study at postgraduate levels only.
We will explain fully in this article the details about the scholarship, its benefits for the students, and how to go about the application process.
International Research Tuition Scholarships (IRTS)
IRTS program is a scholarship awarded to any interested foreign student who is eligible for the scholarship. The award is based on the academic performance of the student and demonstration of research capability, not only that, but it also includes who will be sponsored for a full living allowance with the support of external funding sources.
The University of South Australia works excellently on research degree candidates for a better experience with excellent and contemporary research training. It also ensures that the students graduate with a minimum of a skill set that improves their employment anticipations.
About the Scholarship – Brief Description
|Host||University of South Australia|
|Degree Level||Masters’, Ph.D.|
|Program Duration||3 years (for the Ph.D. program), and 2 years (for Masters’s Degree)|
UniSA also offers a research atmosphere with the full support of highly experienced and engaged staff. It also has extensive connections to many industries, government bodies as well as communities. It also focuses on addressing very important worldly issues. You can do your research in a variety of ways in a Master by Research, or in a Ph.D. or a Professional Doctorate.
Below is the list of available courses at the University of South Australia scholarships:
- 1. Allied Health and Human Performance
- 2. Business
- 3. Clinical & Health Sciences
- 4. Creative and Architecture
- 5. Education Futures
- 6. Justice, Society, and Law
- 7. STEM
International Research Tuition Scholarships, IRTS give interested candidates the below benefits:
- The tuition fee for Ph.D. international students is 3 years (with a probability of a 6-month addition)
- The tuition fee for a research master’s student is 2 years.
- IRTS does not cover overseas health coverage. Also, the applicants are responsible for the visa length and abroad health coverage for themselves and their families if possible.
Below are the eligibility criteria for international students:
- Required Language: English Language. For more details about this requirement, click here.
- Accepted Nationalities: All countries
- The applicants must also meet the eligibility criteria of the University of South Australia
- He/she must possess high quality with a demonstration of research capability and satisfy the UniSA request.
- A robust supervisory panel must be a supportive body for the applicant while he/she enrolls in a research-rich environment.
- He/she must be granted a fully-funded scholarship or eligible for a living stipend which supported by funding through an external source or has the capability of self-funding for their living costs in Australia. Provision of evidence backing it up must be submitted as well.
How to Apply for the University of South Australia Scholarship
Do you want to apply to the University of South Australia scholarships for 2022-2023? Any interested individuals with the eligibility criteria can follow the below procedures for a successful application:
(1) Start your registration through this link and login into your account
(2) Upload the below documents:
- Reports of Academic Referee
- Curriculum Vitae (including your Professional Experience)
- English Proficiency proof
- Proposed Research
- Proposed Supervisor
- Published Research
- Selected Program
- Study History Documents
We wish you all the best!