The Deanship of Admission and Registration at Tabuk University is pleased to announce the commencement of undergraduate admission applications through the university electronic portal. The scholarships is opened to international students from countries other than Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The university of Tabuk through her Deanship of Admission and Registration announced the commencement of receiving scholarship applications through her electronic portal from international students (both internal and external students). Any other candidates apart from the aforementioned group of students are disallowed.
The application commences on January 2, 2022 and will last for a whole month. The deadline date for the applicants to submit their application request will be January 31. You can apply for the scholarship now through Tabuk University’s electronic portal.
The Tabuk University scholarship offers scholarships in full to various academic programs ranging from undergraduate, masters, and Ph.Ds. The scholarships are also available in two main types for the students.
About the Scholarship – Brief Description
|Fund Type||Fully Funded|
|Eligibility Nationalities||Any international students whether living in Saudi or outside|
|Starting Date||January 2, 2021|
|Application Deadline||January 31, 2022|
The scholarship is open to all eligible students who are also interested in pursuing their education in the undergraduate level at the university in the 2022-2023 academic session. Also, Tabuk University offers programs and courses in many fields of study leading to university degrees including bachelor’s degree program.
The two types of scholarships offered by Tabuk University are:
(i) Internal and (ii) External
- Internal Scholarships refer to the scholarships available in Tabuk University for any student who is non-Saudi but resides in the Kingdom of Saudi with a valid residential permit and willing to study in the university
- External scholarships in Tabuk University refer to the scholarships available for any student who is also non-Saudi but reside outside the Saudi Kingdom.
Tabuk University Scholarship’s Eligibility and Requirements
To apply for the Tabuk University international students scholarship, there are certain eligibility requirements to be fulfilled and agreed upon. Below are the eligibilities:
- The students who want to apply for this scholarship must possess a high school diploma or its equivalent from any Saudi high school or from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The maximum age of the certificate should not exceed five years since obtaining it.
- He/she must be able to successfully pass any test or any interview granted by the University Council.
- The candidate must obtain the approval of his reference if he/she is working for any governmental or private section.
- He must not be previously dismissed from Tabuk University or any other Saudi university for academic or disciplinary reasons.
How To Apply for Tabuk University Scholarships
Are you eligible for the Tabuk University undergraduate scholarship? Do you want to apply for its Undergraduate or Postgraduate program? If yes, you don’t need to go to the university to request for their scholarship, rather you can do it online via the university’s portal.
Note that the count down starts now. Make use of this opportunity by applying now before it’s too late. The only method to apply for the scholarship is by using the electronic portal of the university.
We wish you all the best!