The University of Majmaah, Saudi Arabia announces the opening of its scholarship programs for both international students and Saudi residents. The scholarships application is available to non-Saudi students in order to study in the Kingdom of Saudi at the university.
The university of Majmaah offers two kinds of scholarships which are: external grants (for non-Saudi students residing outside the Kingdom of Saudi), and internal grants (for non-Saudi students residing in the Kingdom with residential permits).
The grants at the university are free, partial, or paid according to the rules guiding it through the University Council, and in a manner that does not disagree with the regulations governing it.
Majmaah University will start receiving applications from interested individuals who are non-Saudi citizens (international students) with no Saudi residential permits as of March 02, 2022, and will close by March 12, 2022, which is the deadline for the application for international students.
About the Scholarship – Brief Description
|Non-Saudi (without residential Permit)
|April 12, 2022
Admission requirements for international students who live outside the Saudi Kingdom (without a residential permit) are:
- The applicants are subject to the admission requirements applicable to Saudis.
- The student should not have been obtained for another scholarship from any of the educational institutions in the Saudi Kingdom.
- He/she should not ever been dismissed from any Saudi Kingdom educational institutions.
- Female applicants must have a mahram who studies in the kingdom according to the regulating instructions, provided that he is covered by a scholarship or has a regular residence.
- Applicants must pass the medical examination set by Majmaah University.
- The applicant must obtain the approval of the person on his record to study at the university.
- The applicant must comply to be a regular resident in the Kingdom.
- The applicant’s age must be in between 17 years of age (minimum age) and 25 years (maximum).
- Majmaah University may require the candidate’s recommendation from one of the bodies, institutions or personalities
- He/she certificates must be attested by the embassy and cultural attachés in their countries. This is also applicable to their identification papers.
Below are the required documents that must be attached electronically by the applicants when submitting an application for admission to an external scholarship of Majmaah University:
- A copy of the applicant’s high school certificate.
- A copy of an unexpired passport.
- Ensure that the required documents are uploaded clearly and accurately by uploading them through the scanner and from the original document
How To Apply For Majmmah University Scholarship
Do you want to study at Majmaah University? This is a great opportunity for you as you can apply for external scholarships. The applications are to be submitted electronically only through the academic system portal of the university. You can apply between now and March 12, 2022.
We wish you all the best!