The University of Tasmania Australia in South Asia offers a scholarship that provides eligible international students from different countries to commence their academic studies in 2022. This scholarship is partially funded with coverage of a 15% reduction in tuition fees.
The 15% reduction of the scholarship is available throughout the duration of the student’s course at the university. The scholarship is limited to only a few countries. It’s not open to every international student.
The international students who are eligible for the scholarship must come from the below countries:
- Sri Lanka
About the Scholarship – Brief Description
|University of Tasmania
The University of Tasmania Australia scholarship is open to International Students to undertake any of the below degrees:
- Undergraduate level programs, and;
- Postgraduate level programs
Tasmania University Scholarship Benefits
The one and only great benefit of the University of Tasmania scholarship is the provision and offering of a 15% reduction in tuition fees throughout the duration of the course for the students.
For any student to be eligible for the University of Tasmania scholarship, they must:
- be a citizen of one of the South Asian countries
- commence a complete fee-paying study of one of the eligible courses below at Tasmania for the first time
- Eligible courses include
- 1. All the undergraduate and Honours coursework programs which exclude Bachelor of Nursing Hobart and Launceston; and fully online programs; and
2. All the postgraduate coursework programs. This excludes the Master of Laboratory Medicine as well as online complete programs
You can read all the T&Cs Here
Any foreign student on a student visa must continue satisfying the eligibility criteria for the scholarship of a permit. He/she must also maintain attendance satisfactory in their courses and course progress for each study duration as requested by the university.
How To Apply
The eligible students are evaluated automatically after submitting their application forms. Therefore, applying separately is not required. The successful applicant will receive the acceptance letters for the scholarship automatically.
For any inquiries, write to [email protected]. We wish you all the best!