The Prophet Mosque College opens by prince Faisal bin Salman. It is a new college that forms part of the Mosque of the Prophet in the city. It provides world-class tuition as well as guidance on Islamic studies for both Saudi and non-Saudi students and pilgrims.
The Admission and Registration Unit at the College of the Prophet’s Mosque announced the start of electronic registration for the first semester of the year 1443 AH, starting from Sunday, Dhu al-Qi’dah 10, 1442 AH, until Saturday, Dhu al-Hijjah 21, 1442 AH.
The Admission and Registration Unit stated that registration for students will be in five scientific departments; These are: “The Department of the Qur’an and its Sciences, the Department of Sunnah and its Sciences, the Department of Sharia, the Department of Creed, and the Department of Arabic Language.” Registration in the female students’ section is limited to the “Shari’a Department.”
About the Scholarship – Brief Description
|Host||Prophet Mosque College|
|Eligible Nationalities||Saudi Citizens and International Students (with residential permits)|
|Application Deadline||July 31, 2021|
Eligibility Criteria For the Prophet Mosques College Scholarships
It also mentioned seven eligibility criteria for admission, which are:
- The applicant must have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- To be of good conduct and behavior.
- To pass the tests and personal interviews.
- To be medically fit.
- Approval of the employee to study from his reference.
- To be a Saudi national or have a regular residence permit.
- He must not have previously been terminated from the college, or another university.
In addition to the terms and conditions of the sections, which are as follows:
- Sharia Department: memorizing fifteen parts of the Noble Qur’an perfectly from (Al-Kahf to Nas).
- Department of Sunnah and its Sciences: Memorizing five parts of the Holy Qur’an.
- Department of the Qur’an and its sciences: memorizing fifteen parts of the Holy Qur’an perfectly from (Al-Kahf to the Nas).
- Proficiency in reciting the entire Holy Qur’an.
- Department of Creed: Memorizing five parts of the Holy Quran.
- Department of the Arabic language: Memorizing five parts of the Holy Quran
- A copy and the original of the national ID or residency for non-Saudis
- A copy and the original of the academic qualification
- Fill out all the required information in the online application form for the College of the Prophet’s Mosque. You can download the form here
- Approval from the applicant’s employer showing he is allowed to study at the college.
- Two scientific references.
- Two 4×6 personal photos.
- Relational file (yellow).
How To Apply for the Scholarship
The eligible student who meets up with all the eligibility criteria can apply for the Prophet Mosque College through the official website of the college. The application mode is strictly online. The deadline for the application is Saturday – July 31, 2021. Apply now before it’s too late.
We wish you all the best of luck!