Science Po in France invites International students to online scholarship applications of Emily Boutmy Scholarships (fully-funded) in top French Universities through their website portal. The Emily Boutmy Scholarship is only opened to qualified students whose criteria match the admissions eligibility of Sciences Po as well as individual course requirements.
This fully-funded scholarship earns benefits from its sponsors who eager to grant scholarships to the most eligible and top international students to study at Science Po. The Emily Boutmy Scholarship offers the international students from all over the world with the opportunity to study and live in France till their scholarships end.
You can surely be luck to be among the few students who will be grant the opportunity to study in France. Why? The Emily Bountmy Scholarship is offered to students based on merit criteria and in accordance with the type of profile sought for this fully funded program.
About the Scholarship – A Brief Description
|Degree Level(s)||Undergraduate, Masters|
|Fund Type||Fully Funded|
|Application Deadline||Masters (Nov. 30, 2021), Undergraduate (Feb 14, 2022)|
For any applicant to be eligible for the Emily Bounty Scholarship, below are the eligibility criteria:
- The students must be first time applicants
- He/she must be an International Students from a non-European Union state
- The applicant must not have been admitted to any undergraduate or master’s degree
The Emily Boutmy scholarship grants come to students in the below different forms:
- A tuition grant of €3,600 per annually for the first three years of the bachelor’s degree program.
- A tuition grant of €6,000 annually for the first three years of the bachelor’s degree program.
- An annual tuition grant of €8,800 for the 1st three years of the bachelor’s degree program.
- A tuition grant of €13,000 annually for the 1st three years of the undergraduate program.
How To Apply for Emily Boutmy Scholarships
The International student who want to apply for this scholarship must indicate it in the “Financial information” that he/she is applying to the Émily Boutmy scholarship in the section of their Sciences Po registration process. This is applicable to both undergraduate and master’s degree levels applicants.
Note that the Emily Boutmy Scholarships won’t accept any late application once the admission is closed on the above deadline dates.
We wish you all the best!