Shaqra University Scholarships for international students are now opened. The university starts receiving applications for admission to non-Saudi scholarship students for the first semester of the academic year 1443 AH equivalents to 2022.
Shaqra University scholarships are not for anybody except the international students who are non-Saudi with residential permits. It is a fully-funded scholarship that does not require a student to pay a dime as tuition fee or any related payment.
The scholarship of Shaqra University allows students to study in all types of degree levels but this one is specifically mean for undergraduate students who want to have a bachelor’s degree certificate. It is available in all majors except in health specializations such as:
- Pharmacy and so on.
About the Scholarship – A Brief Description
|Country/Location||Kingdom of Saudi Arabia|
|Host University||Shaqra University|
|Eligible Country||International Students with residential permits|
|Application Deadline||September 23, 2021|
- The applicant must have a high school diploma or what equivalent to it from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or outside the Kingdom.
- No more than five years must have passed on the high school diploma or its equivalent.
- The applicant must be of a good conduct .
- He must be medically okay.
- The applicant must pass any test or personal interview deemed by the College Council successfully.
- The candidate must not have previously been dismissed for academic or behavioral reasons from any university or any educational institution
- He must submit accurate information while registering, if the provided info is found to be incorrect, the admission will be terminated
- To successfully admitted to the university, the candidate must not hold any other scholarship from an educational institution in Saudi Kingdom.
- He must have a degree of ability.
- The applicant must have a high school diploma in case he wishes to apply to the colleges of engineering, or colleges of computer and information technology.
- The equivalent percentage (60% secondary – 40% abilities) with a total of more than 80 degrees.
- That the composite percentage (40% secondary – 30% abilities – 30% academic achievement) that the total is higher than 85 degrees.
- The secondary school rate must be 85% or more in the case of applying to faculties of education.
- The minimum required age for the applicant is nothing less than seventeen (17) and maximum of twenty-five (25) years old.
- The applicant must be a regular resident in the Kingdom.
We wish you all the best and success!