Scholarly grants, foreign scholarships, and other financial aids from King Saud University are available to students outside of the country in which the university is located. The financial aid office of King Saud University mostly deals with international scholarships.
It was founded as Riyadh University in 1957, the first university in Saudi Arabia. The university was established that year to service the deficit of workers in Saudi Arabia. In 1982, this great institution which counts as the first in the country was renamed King Saud University.
King Saud University offers a wide range of scholarships and internships for international students. In addition to university-sponsored scholarships, there are numerous other organizations that provide scholarships for international students, including foundations, trusts, and corporations.
It offers courses in the natural sciences, the humanities, and professional studies, and many of its courses are free of charge. Undergraduate programs are bilingual depending on what major they choose. As one of the most respected medical centers in the Arab world, its medical programs are highly regarded.
Available Program/Degree Level at the Moment
Scholarship opportunities for King Saud University are available at various degree levels. Find out which King Saud University degree programs and courses are available for different degree levels. King Saud University bachelor’s courses, master’s courses, and even Ph.D. programs are also offered.
About the Scholarship – Brief Description
- Scholarship Location: Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Host University/Organization: King Saud University, Riyadh
- Fund Type: Fully- Funded Scholarships
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students (Males and Females)
- Starting Date: August 2023
- Application Deadline: Still Ongoing
Admission requirements for the undergraduate scholarship program at King Saud University include:
- The applicant must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- He/she must have a high school graduation degree of not less than credit/very good
- The applicant(s) must have not previously studied in a similar program in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- The applicant’s age should not be more than twenty-five (25) years.
- Female applicants must have a (close family member) residency in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to apply for the scholarship.
How To Apply for the King Saud University Scholarship
The King Saud University scholarship for undergraduate programs is available for applicants who are foreigners. It is open to any interested individuals from foreign countries irrespective of where you come from. Apply for the program now as it’s open on August 2023, till September 15.
We wish you all the best of luck! Do not forget to share with other friends and family members. Click here to apply for another scholarship. Click here to join our Telegram channel for easier access to our posts and updates.